Cookie usage policy on the magnusdesign.org pages and related-ones
So the magnusdesign.org service could operate correctly, it is necessary to use cookie files. On the Legal and technical information about cookies usage policy webpage you can find detailed information about standard work of the magnusdesign.org service. Here you can find some information about other pages, somehow related to the service we provide, but supported by other companies.
What are "cookies" and why are they even used ?
"Cookie" files are data - text in particular - stored on users' devices and used by web pages and on-line applications. Such files allow to recognize user's device and display a personalized version of indicated page. Cookies are a part of HTTP protocol used for communication between browser and server. Cookie files contain: key with value name, value itself and lifespan, after which cookie should be deleted by browser. The magnusdesign.org doesn't use cookie files in any way that conflicts with typical, everyday uses of web browsers available on the market.
Cookie files are used to adjust contents of web pages to user individual preferences and optimize the use of them. They are also used to created anonymous traffic statistics without the capability of identifying user.
Do cookie files contain any personal details ?
The magnusdesign.org does not store any personal details in its cookie files.
What types of cookies are generated by the magnusdesign.org ?
There are two types of cookies used on web pages - session and persistent.
- Persistent cookies - remain on user device for the entire time indicated in their parameters or when manually deleted by the user.
- Session cookies - remain on user devices until logout or turning off web browser. We do not use these cookies as a standard.
- Cookie files used by external sites integrated with store, e.g. Google Analytics, including those used by web page users, that underlie their privacy policies.
The magnusdesign.org uses own cookies to:
- Authenticate user on website and support user session:
- support user session (after signing in), so the user doesn't have enter login and password on every site subpage;
- correctly configure indicated functions of website, allowing to - in particular - verify browser session authenticity;
- support other functions necessary to provide full website functionality.
- Correctly support affiliate program and authenticate user redirections to the magnusdesign.org website.
- Analyze website traffic:
- create anonymous statistics, that allow to comprehend, how users use the website, which influences their structure and content.
- Ensure website security, safety and reliability.
The magnusdesign.org utilizes external cookies to:
- display multimedia content from external services on website:
- www.youtube.com (cookie administrator: Google Inc., USA)
- gather and accumulate general and anonymous statistical data by analysis tools:
- Google Analytics (cookie administrator: Google Inc., USA)
- display user-adjuster advertisements, using on-line advertisement tools:
- Google AdSense (cookie administrator: Google Inc., USA)
- utilize interactive functions to increase website popularity by means of social media:
- twitter.com [cookie administrator: Twitter Inc., USA]
- plus.google.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc., USA]
- Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc, USA or Facebook Ireland, Republic of Ireland]
Is it possible to delete cookies ?
Web browsers - as a standard - allow to store cookies on the users' devices. This setting can be of course changed in web browser settings or cookies stored by the browser can be manually deleted (or automatically cleared on close) after session end. Detailed information on browser settings can be found in help of the application, you are using. Remember however, that limiting storing cookie files can influence the work of multiple web pages or even block some options, particularly those, that require user to perform some actions before content is displayed.